> Application Procedures
Application and Payment Procedures:
- Call FDRC for room reservation.
- Download Application Form from www.fdrc.org.hk.
- Send completed Application Form by fax to (852) 2565 8662 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the working day following the phone reservation. Any delay in lodging the Application Form may result in the cancellation of the phone reservation.
- Upon the receipt of the Application Form, FDRC will issue an email to notify about the reservation of the booking or to decline the application, subject to the availability of the rooms.
- Once the notification of the reservation is sent, the applicant shall make a non-refundable payment deposit of no less than 10% of the rental within 2 working days inclusive to validate the booking; otherwise the room reservation may be cancelled.
- All booking procedures including the lodging of Application Form and full payment should be completed at least 7 working days before the date of usage.
- Short notice booking can be arranged, subject to room availability.
- Bank transfer or cheque payable to “Financial Dispute Resolution Centre” or cash is acceptable.
- Receipt will be issued for payments.
- Cancellation of booking will only be accepted by e-mail to FDRC (email@example.com) at least 7 working days prior to the date of usage, subject to forfeiture of 10% booking deposit. For cancellation notice less than 7 working days, 100% of the room rental will be forfeited and applicants are liable to pay any outstanding unpaid amount.
- FDRC reserves the right to approve, decline or cancel bookings. FDRC may cancel confirmed booking and in which case, FDRC will fully refund any paid rental to the applicants as full settlement.
- Please refer to Terms of Booking and Use in Application Form for other details.